Where and When is the Concert?
Sunday 22 April 2018 @ 16:00
Einstein Kulturzentrum <-Google Map Link
Halle 1 (downstairs), Einstein Kultur
GETTING INSIDE: At the building, walk through the archway. Enter the building on the right. Halle 1 is downstairs.
Nearest Public Transport to Max-Weber Platz
U-Bahn: U4 and U5
Trams: 15, 16, 19 and 25
Nearest Parking: There is no parking for performers. Using public transit is highly encouraged!
Audience Parking: APCOA Parkhaus Hofbräukeller <-Google Maps Parkplatz Link
How much are tickets and how do I get them?
COST: Adults 15€ Children (12 and under) 5€ Students (with school ID card) 10€ Children 5 or under sitting on adult’s lap – Free
PURCHASE tickets online HERE -> Verein Online Ticketing Site
(Online ticket system will probably only close Sunday morning — a change from the original plan! Gen Cory)
BOX OFFICE: opens @ 3pm (if there are any tickets left over which were not sold in advance!)
When should I arrive?
This is the concert day outline (more details to come, so check back!):
12:00 – Transition Team Arrives
12:30 – ESME Singers Arrive
14:00 – Ad-Hoc Ensemble Performers Arrive
15:30 HOUSE OPENS
ENCORE: Shut De Doh
*ALL PERFORMERS (singers and ensemble musicians) please remember: Music has to be secured in a black folder.
*No food or drink will be provided; eat before arriving and/or bring what you need.
What is the dress code?
- black dress or trousers/skirt with top
- silk or paper flower of any colour/s (except black or white) worn at chest height or above
- black shoes
- Black trousers
- all-black shirt (not grey/white or with a pattern)
- tie or bow tie of any colour/s (not black or white)
- black shoes
- optional: black suit jacket
Facilities: We should have 1 dressing room with a toilet and a shower, plus a few seats and mirrors with lights for makeup. This will not be locked during performance, so leave your valuables at your own risk. We will use Halle 2 as our ‘backstage’ during the concert.
What is the Concert Order?
- Now is the Month of Maying (ESME SINGERS)
- Shenandoah (ESME SINGERS)
- It’s Oh So Quiet (ESME SINGERS + David Freer)
- Voices of Earth (ESME SINGERS)
- Ugoy ng Duyan (Alvin Soledad Selfa-Lück, Léa Vernisse)
- Kegelduette, KV 487 I: Allegro, III: Andante, XII: Allegro (Marie Lechler, Jane Ross)
- The Vagabond (Jason Meade, Léa Vernisse)
- Spanish Love Song / Annie’s Song (Elaine Cole, Pung Worathiti Manosroi, Caroline Schoeffler)
- Medley: Jungle Drums + The Breeze and I (David Freer, Mark Hammond, Armin Holnaicher, Uchenna Udeh, Léa Vernisse)
- INTERVAL (20:00 min)
- Kegelstatt Trio, KV 498 I: Andante (José Antonio Casas, Jérémie Saverot, Alissa Wiengarten)
- First Solo for Violin, BWV 1001 (Benedikt Holnaicher)
- I Think It’s Gonna Rain Today (Caroline Schoeffler)
- Breakfast Wine (Henri Dupuis, Davy Kazan, Pung Worathiti Manosroi)
- El Vito (ESME SINGERS + Raynard Blampied, Léa Vernisse)
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine* (ESME SINGERS)
- Shut De Do* (ESME SINGERS + David Freer)
- Lonesome Valley* (ESME SINGERS)
- Nothin’ Gonna Stumble * (ESME SINGERS)
*ESME Singers – memorized
Encore: Shut De Do!
Where is the After-Party?
Unionsbräu, Einsteinstraße 42 right next door to Einstein Kulturzentrum!
Everyone is welcome! – Please arrive promptly. (We have a large reservation)
There is a special menu for us, including vegetarian options.