ESME Winter Concert
‘Join the Triumph of the Skies’
Sunday 04 December 2016 @ 4pm
ESME WINTER CONCERT DAY SCHEDULE
Festsaal, Münchner Künstlerhaus
**ALL performers are expected to attend their ensemble rehearsal. Please note your ensemble’s arrival time.
09:00 – Transition Team arrive
09:30 – Big Band set up team arrive
10:45 – Full Big Band arrive
11:00 – Singers arrive
11:40 – Big Band dismissed until 14:15
12:20 – Orchestra arrive
12:35 – Singers break until 13:05
12:40 – Orchestra tune and rehearse
14:15 – ALL CALL in Concert Dress
14:45 – Photo call
15:30 – Doors open
16:00 – CONCERT STARTS
Detailed schedules for the day will be posted at the venue.
Where: Festsaal, Münchner Künstlerhaus
Lenbachplatz 8, 80333 München
Location on google map
The entrance to the Künstlerhaus is around the corner from L’Osteria – on the left side of the building- in Maxburgstr.
Walk diagonally across the courtyard to the main door.
The Seidl Zimmer is on the ground floor, to the right of the main entrance. The Festsaal is upstairs.
Please take ALL of your things (instruments, bags, etc.) to the Seidl Zimmer when you arrive in the morning. Be certain to leave the chairs clear!
There are no private rooms for changing or backstage toilets for hair and makeup.
Come as concert-ready as possible.
More details at http://www.kuenstlerhaus-muc.de/kontakt/
Nearest Public transport:
S-Bahn, U4 and U5 to Karlsplatz (Stachus)
Tram 19 from Hauptbahnhof to Lenbachplatz
Vinci Park Garage im Oberpollinger, Maxburgstraße,
Tickets are on sale at http://bit.ly/esme_triumph_tickets
There are discounts for children and students in the 10€ and 12€ categories.
If any tickets are still available, there will be an Abendkasse opening at 3pm on concert day at Künstlerhaus.
It will not be possible to collect any tickets here previously reserved through München Ticket – they must be collected from one of the MT offices.
We have a booking from 19:15 to 23:15 at Augustiner Gaststätte in the Weißer Saal,
Neuhauserstraße 27, 80331 Munich
Everyone is welcome
Map and directions
- Orchestra – music stands will be provided and your music must be in a black folder!
- Singers – you must have your music in a black folder with your name in it!
* all black
* maroon suspenders
* vocalists exempt!
* Men: black trousers, white shirts, black jacket (preferred), black shoes; Women: all black
* red, gold or green accent; women can also wear shoes in these colors, men can wear these colors or seasonally themed tie, bow tie or pocket square
* Men: black trousers, white shirts, black jacket, black shoes; Women all black, black shoes
* red, gold or green accent; women should wear accent above the waist and visible from the front, men can wear these colors or seasonally themed tie, bow tie or pocket square
- No food or drink will be provided at the venue. The venue will probably operate a bar, but it will not be on our schedule!
Concert Running Time: approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission
BBC Radio 4 UK Theme
The Banks of Green Willow
Theme from ‘The Magnificent Seven’
“Allegretto” from the 7th Symphony
Jul, Jul, strålande Jul
-20 minute intermission-
In Dulci Jubilo
Love Came Down at Christmas
How Like a Winter
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy
If I Ain’t Got You
The Rainbow Connection
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Let It Snow
The Christmas Waltz
Save the Last Dance for Me
Encore: Let the River Run